Friday 16 May 2008
It is time to see who has won the copy of 'Black Magic Woman' by Justin Gustainis! There were a nice lot of entries again and I have to thank everyone who entered! Also thank you Justin for the great interview!

And the winner is.....


G in Berlin

Congratulations!!! Please contact me through the various forums, Myspace etc or email me on Amber at Virtualvienna dot net letting me know your name and address.

Another contest is coming later on this evening. Also in a couple of hours I will be posting the exclusive sneak peek from 'EVIL WAYS' by Justin Gustainis!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, May 16, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 16 May 2008 at 12:32, Blogger Marlene

Congratulations G. Great contest. thanks to Amber and Justin Gustainis

 

At 16 May 2008 at 12:54, Blogger G in Berlin

Wow, Amber, I never win anything! Thanks so much. I have already sent you my address by e-mail. I am looking forward to reading Black Magic Woman: I'm not certain I would have run across it without your blog. And thanks so much for introducing me to Suburban Vampire: the trailer for Twilight blew my mind.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online