Friday 9 May 2008
I want to thank everyone who has entered the contest this week and also told their friends. With about 60 entries so far I am amazed at how many people popped in to enter. I just hope that some of you return now and again ;)

On saying that...just over a week ago I celebrated hitting 5000 hits. Well only a short time has passed and I have 6000 hits! 1000 hits in under 2 weeks makes me want to do a happy dance hehe but instead of dancing I have decided to have some runner up prizes instead.

The winner of this weeks contest will of course still win the set of 'Midnight Breed' books signed by the author Lara Adrian. One runner up will win a copy of 'Kiss of Crimson','Midnight Awakening' and 'Midnight Rising' (from me not signed). One more runner up will win some Austrian chocolates. Not too many to get sick from but enough to enjoy!

If you already entered the contest you are also entered for the runner up prizes. If you haven't entered yet then go HERE to enter! You only have till Sunday!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, May 09, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 9 May 2008 at 14:43, Blogger Jackie (Literary Escapism)

Congrats on 6k hits! I can only hope to get that high someday.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online