Monday 14 April 2008
I went to the iLIKETRAINS concert last night and loved every minute of it. Well maybe not the waiting (they started 2 hours later than advertised) but after they started I forgave them. They were just as good live as on CD and I will be going to see them again whenever I get the opportunity to. They played a load of songs I love and even my favourites so I was very happy!

I have to give the guys huge kudos as well. The poor things had been travelling all night and day from Italy where all their money was stolen! Still with lack of sleep and low morale they got up on stage and gave a great show. Even when the equipment played up they chatted with us and carried on!

Thank you iLIKETRAINS! iLIKEYOU!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, April 14, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online