Sunday 20 April 2008
Josie Marcus is a mystery shopper. A really cool job if you can find it! I mean shopping and getting paid for it can't be that bad? Or can it? Well it turns out to be a matter or life or Death for Josie in this first 'Mystery Shopper' book.

I really enjoyed this cosy mystery! I loved the mystery shopper angle and I really enjoyed the characters. This was nicely written and it was funny and refreshing to read. Oh and one of the best things is that even though this is about shopping it isn't about fashion or style. Just a normal single mom living with her mother who is addicted to the shopping channel!

I am looking forward to reading more in this series and also more by this author. I needed a new cosy series to relax with and now I have one!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, April 20, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online