Friday 18 April 2008
From the back cover -

The overpopulation problem has been solved.

On a planet decimated by a brutal plague. The number one pastime has been staying alive.

The survivors -- teenagers -- thought they were the only people left on earth. But they are about to discover they're not alone.

Something is watching them. Something ancient. Something evil. Something that has waited for centuries for its time to arrive....

The wait is finally over.


This is getting more and more interesting. Who is the chosen one and what is it that the chosen one will actually do? These books are short but they make an impact! I am looking forward to reading the next in the series 'May' in a few weeks!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, April 18, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 20 April 2008 at 15:18, Anonymous Anonymous

Amber, I am Anita Birt and wish to thank you for the fine review of my book, Ring Around The Moon. I am so glad you enjoyed reading it.

Now for something completely different. You are Welsh. My husband is Welsh and I lived in Wales for many years. I have two books set in and around Lladrindod Wells, Isabelle's Diary (has a paranormal twist) and Isabelle's Story.

 

At 21 April 2008 at 12:48, Blogger Unknown

Hi Anita!!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you will come back to visit now and again ;)

A Welsh husband??? Wow!! How did you manage to catch one ;)

I would love to read Isabelle's Diary and Story...I will have to see if I can find a copy. There doesn't seem to be many paranormal books set in Wales!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online