Tuesday 8 April 2008
I have read all of the Stephanie Plum books but when I saw this audiobook version on sale I couldn't resist snapping it up! I love being able to 'read' on the way to work and home again without having to carry a book. My ipod has been a great investment!!

Anyway this was as great as I remembered! I loved listening to this and even though at first I wasn't so sure about the narrator I really liked her by the end. Her voices were great and it also sounded like she was enjoying herself.

I have to say I listened to 'One for the Money' a while back and it was read by Lori Petty who was great! I wonder why they changed the narrator...

Anyway if I have the chance to get more Stephanie Plum books on audio I would love to listen to them. Now I have to wait for 'Fearless Fourteen' due out in a few months!

Anyone who hasn't tried this series should! Absolutely wet your pants funny and Stephanie is amazing!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, April 08, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online