Friday 28 March 2008
After weeks of 'Your order has been delayed' type emails from Amazon.de my copy of 'Chosen' the 3rd book in the 'House of the Night' series arrived yesterday. Naturally I sat down and starting reading it straight away. I would have finished it last night as well if I hadn't have been up since 5am! Luckily I have the day off today and I just finished it off with my coffee in bed ;)

All I can say (and I think it is the same thing I have said for the other 2 books) is WOW!!! This is an amazing series and just when you thought it couldn't get any better it goes to another higher level!

This series is aimed at teenagers but now that Zoey has reached her 17th Birthday things are getting alot more adult. In this book we see Zoey getting herself into some major messes with her 2...no wait 3 boyfriends and with her friends as well. If that isn't enough the leader of the House of the Night is turning out to be a very nasty character!

With her family, friend and lovelife all making her head spin there is also death to deal with. Also there is the big question Zoey needs to answer about her friend Stevie Rae. Is she dead? Undead? There is so much going on in this book but the mother and daughter team of writers have a way of making it all seem so easy to read.

This was an amazing read from start to finish. Mysterious, supernatural and unique this is one of my favourite series and I can't wait for the next part 'Untamed' out in Autumn. Maybe someone can send me a copy so I don't have to wait on Amazon.de they always have problems getting this series to me!

A little bit of a spoiler -

I was screaming out loud in my head 'Don't trust Loren' the whole time. I am kind of glad the story for him went the way it did.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, March 28, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 1 April 2008 at 07:09, Anonymous Anonymous

Hmm. Good to know. I will have to look into ordering this for the YA section at the library. :)

Nice blog, by the way!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online