Wednesday 26 March 2008
This Torchwood story was alot better than the one I listened to a few weeks ago. What made it better? Well this one was read by Burn Gorman (Owen in the TV series) and he did a very good job of it. His voices and accents were spot on and he acted the text out wonderfully. He really got me hooked!

Second reason this story was better? Well it was more realistic for a start. Also there was alot more detail and local knowledge. Being from Cardiff myself I can say that the author must either be from the area or spent some time there researching the layout etc.

I will have to go and see if there are anymore Torchwood audios for me out there because I really have enjoyed them. It would be nice to hear the rest of the team reading them too...

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, March 26, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online