Monday 24 March 2008
A Body of Evidence Thriller #2 : Thief of Hearts is much better than the first book 'A body of Evidence'. However I don't think this series has hit the high point yet. It could still do alot better.

Jenna Blake manages to get into a murder investigation again. This time the motive isn't so over the top but her detective skills are on form. I really thought this series would have more forensics involved in the story but till now there hasn't been much in that direction.

I enjoy the Alane Ferguson series alot more but will continue to read these to see what happens next. Can one girl really get involved in so many murder investigations?

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, March 24, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 24 March 2008 at 16:53, Blogger Tez Miller

I remember loving this series! Typical, the author stopped writing it, though - just like how Meg Cabot stopped writing her paranormal novels, which were awesome. *sigh*

Have a lovely day! :-)

 

At 25 March 2008 at 13:38, Blogger Unknown

I guess every series has to end sometime. I am still waiting for Laurell K. Hamilton to announce that she is stopping the Anita Blake.

I can understand why she keeps writing it but at some point you have to just stop!

All good things come to an end...

eg. Buffy

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online