Monday 24 March 2008
I think the review from the Daily Telegraph on the front of this book sums this book up pretty good 'JK Rowling, Russian Style...(A) Cracking read.'

This first part in the 'Night Watch Trilogy' is sometimes hard to read. You can tell it has been translated from another language but it somehow adds to the whole feeling of the book. Split into three stories this book captured me straight away. While being a little confusing at times it is worth reading the whole book.

I am looking forward to reading the other 2 books in this series 'Day Watch' and 'Twilight Watch' but feel the need to watch the film adaptation of this first book beforehand.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, March 24, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 24 March 2008 at 16:52, Blogger Tez Miller

Coinkydink - I'm reading this book right now!

Have a lovely day! :-)

 

At 25 March 2008 at 13:39, Blogger Unknown

Let me know when you are done and what you thought of it!

 

At 26 March 2008 at 23:32, Blogger Cherie

How funny! I'm reading this one right now too. LOL (I've actually had it on loan from woosang since last March so I figured it was high time I get it read and moving along.) What I thought was funny was the fact that I happen to be reading it at the same time as you anyway! :)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online