Sunday 23 March 2008
This is the 5th book in the 'Noble Dead' series and I have to say it was the worst so far. I really enjoyed the first 3 books but this one couldn't even hold my attention at the beginning and I put it to the side for a few weeks before picking it back up.

I really pushed myself to finish this. It was in no way as good as the first 3 books and was filled with alot of Elven politics and law. Nothing really exciting happened and I felt slightly disappointed after the big build up.

I would be really interested to hear what anyone else thought of this one...am I the only one who felt this way?

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, March 23, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 24 March 2008 at 12:10, Anonymous Anonymous

I just bought the first book in this series, Dhampir, and I also got a copy of Rebel Fay. Here's to hoping I like them! :)

 

At 24 March 2008 at 14:10, Blogger Unknown

It is a great series! I hope you enjoy them too! I just feel like Rebel Fay let the side down somehow...

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online