Sunday 23 March 2008
This second part of the Zodiac has been sitting on my bookshelf way too long. I found this extremely hard to get into because I just couldn't remember most of what happened in the first book. With so much information to keep up with I have to admit I felt like throwing this one across the room. However I fought to the end and am happy that I did.

I liked this book and I think it has alot to do with the series being so new and original. There is nothing else like this out on the market right now and the author has managed to come up with something fresh and interesting.

I will be looking out for the 3rd part in the Zodiac series and won't be waiting as long between books this time.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, March 23, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 24 March 2008 at 12:13, Anonymous Anonymous

I also enjoyed both of Vicki Petterson's books, because they are so different from what's out there, and it's a cool story. :)

 

At 24 March 2008 at 14:13, Blogger Unknown

It is really different. I just need to read the series closer together! :)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online