Friday 21 March 2008
This is the 2nd book in the 'Dresden Files' series and I read this one quite a long time ago. It was so long ago that while listening to this audiobook I have to admit I didn't remember any of the story. I remember it was about werewolves but that was about it.

I enjoyed listening to this because James Marsters (aka Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is the perfect narrator. He reads this well and sounds exactly like I expected Harry to sound like. However I did find the book in general a little long. The last chapters of the story really didn't capture my interest anymore and I got a bit fed up of Harry. He seemed a little whiney to me.

All in all I am happy that I got to listen to this audiobook and I am looking forward to listening to the next 2 in this series (I already have them here waiting) but I don't think this is the best 'Dresden Files' book in the series.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, March 21, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online