Monday 17 March 2008
This is the 14th part in the 'Sweep' series. I now only have one more book to go and the series is over! I don't want it to end but I can see that things are ready to end.

This book is told from both Morgan's and Hunter's perspective which makes the story a little more interesting. It is nice to see all the characters getting on with their lives and I look forward to seeing how things are in the last book which, as far as I know, is set 20 years in the future.

I can highly recommend this series. Nice quick reads each book has a new story but an on going theme with the same characters. I have really grown fond of Morgan and I think I will be reading the last installment very soon!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, March 17, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online