Sunday 16 March 2008
I am happy to announce that I have found a new werewolf series! 'Howling at the Moon' is the first in a trilogy and if the first book is anything to go by it will be a wonderful 3 books that I hope will grow into another series or a few more books!

Sophie Garou has everything : A great job, great clothes & a terrific boyfriend. However there is a slight problem...Sophie is a werewolf and when she has her time of the month you have more than a few mood swings to put up with!

She has been coping really well with the help of her human/witch mother. She cooks up enough Wolfsbane tea to keep things under control. However 4 times a year she has to make the change and that time is nearly here which is why Sophie isn't too pleased when she finds out it is also her one year anniversary and her boyfriend has plans for them. She is even less pleased to find that her mother is in prision for murder. Throw in some suspicious packages, a hot werewolf called Tom and a crazy secretary and Sophie has her work cut out for her.

This was a brilliant read and even though it was a little chick-lit like at times it was actually very supernatural Stephanie Plum. I really like the characters and the storyline was really good. I am looking forward to part two in this series 'On the Prowl' which is due out in Autumn. Maybe someone wants to send me an ARC for that one??? I am totally impressed!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, March 16, 2008 |


5 Comments:


At 18 March 2008 at 08:58, Blogger Karen MacInerney

Amberkatze,

Thanks so much... your review just made my day!

Let me know what your address is, and I'll make sure you get an ARC of On the Prowl.

Cheers!

 

At 18 March 2008 at 13:00, Blogger Unknown

And your post made my day!

I am glad you liked the review because I really did like the book!

I would love an ARC!!!
*Does a happy dance*

 

At 18 March 2008 at 21:14, Anonymous Anonymous

I'm happy you did this review. It's on this months order list for me, and now I'm really looking forward to it. :)

 

At 19 March 2008 at 12:03, Blogger Karen MacInerney

Amberkatze,

Just shoot me an e-mail at karen@karenmacinerney.com with your address, and I'll make sure you're on the list.

Thanks again!

(And Sidhe, thanks for ordering the book; I hope you enjoy it!)

 

At 24 March 2008 at 02:45, Anonymous Anonymous

I just bought it yesterday, woo hoo! I'll be posting a review as soon as I read it as well. :)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online