Saturday 15 March 2008
I love Victoria Laurie! Her 'Abby Cooper Psychic Eye Mysteries' are brilliant and her 'Ghost Hunter' stories are just as good if not better!

In 'Whats a Ghoul to do?' we were introduced to M. J. Holliday who has the gift of communitcating with the dead. In this 2nd book 'Demons are a Ghoul's Best Friend' we see the continuing relationship between M. J and her business partners while they hunt down an ax wielding poltergeist.

I like the characters alot but I love the whole storyline and idea even more. This mystery had me guessing right to the end and was well thought out and well written.

Unfortunately we now have to wait another long year until book #3 'Ghouls Just Haunt to Have fun' comes out in March 2009.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, March 15, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 15 March 2008 at 13:38, Blogger Shanna Vaughn

I hate when publishers space books out too far in a series. When the next book comes out I've already forgotten about who the characters were in the previous book. I'll have to check this one out since I liked What's a Ghoul to do.

 

At 15 March 2008 at 14:00, Blogger Jackie (Literary Escapism)

I agree about the spaces between releases for series books. Although, I do like the way LK Hamilton releases her books. It breaks it up nicely and we still get a new fix every 6 months.

I've been hearing a lot about this series, I'm going to have to add it to my TBR list.

And yes I will be updating my new releases page. I usually do it around the beginning of the month. Also, the series page is updated whenever I get a new one to add to it.

 

At 15 March 2008 at 14:07, Blogger Unknown

I have to say that I am praising Kelley Armstrong this year! 3 new books out in one year and I am 99,9% sure they will all be good!

This is a fun series and so is the Abby Cooper series. Nice, light, fun and fluffy but interesting with great characters.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online