Sunday 9 March 2008
I know this isn't my normal genre of reading but I have a very big soft spot for Mrs Evanovich. I love her Stephanie Plum series and can't belp reading these other smaller novels when they come out to tied me over till the next Plum installment.

Never disappointing these short novels, that were all written before she became Plum famous, always hit the spot. They are romantic but there is also a hint of a mystery and the writer is always coming up with some funny and quirky characters and one-liners.

If you are a fan of this writer pick this up sometime. I wonder if Mrs Evanovich could ever be persuaded to write something more paranormal? I think she would do it well!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, March 09, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online