Saturday 8 March 2008
So I am done with #9 in the Anita Blake series. It has taken me a while to finish this one and I had to keep going back to it. I finally sat down today and finished it off but it has left me wondering if I really want to carry on with the series.

The story wasn't so bad in this one but I missed the usual characters that I have got used to over the last 8 books. I liked finding out more about Edward and it was kind of nice having a change of scenery.

However this story seemed drawn out to me. I felt like half of the book was just a waste of time. I was happy that there were no sex scenes in this one but it annoys me that Anita the Vampire Hunter is just not being much of a Vampire Hunter lately.

I think it will be another long wait before I have the urge to read the next book in this series. I don't want to give up on Anita so I will go on...

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, March 08, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online