Saturday 8 March 2008
I have to admit that I nearly gave up on this one because the beginning just annoyed me. All the girly chick-lit chat about colour schemes and make-up was really doing my head in and I definitely didn't find myself liking the main character Marty.

However after the story really started I got into it and was glad that I kept on reading. There was a twist in the story that I didn't see coming and I really grew to like the characters more and more as things went on.

This reminded me a little of Erin McCarthy's Vegas Vampires and Michele Bardsley's vampire books. Cute and chick-lit like pararnomal with a splash of romance. Not too over the top but fun enough to keep you reading till the end. I would be interested in anything else this author writes and there was a slight hint near the end that the next book will be about Keegan's brother...

Edit -

The next book 'Accidently Dead' is due out in July.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, March 08, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online