Sunday 2 March 2008
I really didn't like this and have no idea why I even finished it. I think I was hoping that it would get better and would turn into something enjoyable.

I have read all of the 'Weather Warden' and 'Morganville Vampires' series so far and expected alot more from this author. This was nothing urban fantasy like and was more than unbelievable.

I have the second part 'Devil's Due' here but I don't think I will be reading it.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, March 02, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 2 March 2008 at 10:55, Anonymous Anonymous

I too have enjoyed Caine's Warden and Morganville books, but the Red Letter series just hasn't held any interest for me. *shrug*

 

At 2 March 2008 at 12:23, Anonymous Anonymous

I also read this book, and it was ok, but nothing spectacular. Wasn't it written before her paranormals? I'm not sure. I do love the Morganville and Warden books though. :)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online