Saturday 29 March 2008
Francesca Marinelli was trapped underground for 200 hundred years before being found when the house above was being renovated. She wants to enjoy her afterlife and surfs, dances and is taking some online courses. She also enjoys reading and DVD's.

Working as a ghost tour guide is the perfect job for Francesca. Being 227 years old she knows everything there is to know about local history. However a woman from her tour group turns up dead and things start getting a little complicated. Being a vampire is sometimes not all it is cracked up to be!

This was a great, fun and interesting read. It had me hooked from the first page and if I would have stayed up all night to finish it if I had to. This has a new take on being a vampire and the vampire in this case is a character you can really like.

The story was well written and I hope this will be the beginning of a new series because I want more! This is a great debut and I will be looking out for more from this great new author!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, March 29, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 29 March 2008 at 16:33, Anonymous Anonymous

This book is on my wish list, I hope to get it soon. *sigh* I really need to win a lottery so I can go beserk odering books online. =D

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online