Friday 22 February 2008
This is the first book in the 'Blood Ties' series and of course I read it way back when it was released. I totally enjoyed it then and have also enjoyed the next 2 books in the series as well. So of course when the chance of listening to the audio book came up I took it!

I loved listening to this and enjoyed the story just as much as the first time around. I didn't really care so much for the narrators voice at the start but I did get used to it after a while. However I did find some of her character voices a little strange...like Ziggy's and Dahlia's.

I would really like to hear the other audiobooks in this series but I doubt I will come across them for a long time. So anyone reading this who hasn't tried this series should do. Either the book version or the audio because this is one of the best!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, February 22, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online