Wednesday 20 February 2008
This was a great read but it wasn't at all what I expected. At first I wondered if I had made a mistake with this choice of book because it started out like a normal mystery/thriller novel. However then the story started to take shape and I got totally pulled into this extremely interesting book.

I have always enjoyed books by an author called Jane Adams and this book was just like her style. A mystery with a splash of the supernatural...enough to keep you wanting more. I loved how the author of this book played on the murderer being the one with the initial M when both suspects names began with M. It had me guessing the whole time and it never became clear who the bad gal was until the very end.

A really interesting and extraordinary read. I will be looking to see what else this author has on offer and may even add something to my wishlist!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, February 20, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 20 February 2008 at 21:49, Blogger Princess Allie

Off the wall questions. If you were going to sell this book in a bookstore, where would you put it?

 

At 21 February 2008 at 02:01, Anonymous Anonymous

You were tagged, my dear friend. It seems you are one of my favorite victims.;-)*hug*

 

At 21 February 2008 at 12:54, Blogger Unknown

Where would I put this book in a bookstore???

Well I would put it on some kind of promotional stand where everyone would see it ;)

I know...you meant where would I put it catergory wise? For the twist of Magic involved it isn't paranormal...it would definitely have to go under Mysteries/Fiction/Crime.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online