Sunday 17 February 2008
After reading 'Blood & Chocolate' by this author I wanted to try more of her books. 'The Silver Kiss' is the only other book I found that I wanted to try. It seems this author hasn't been too busy when it comes to writing.

This was a good read. Not to long but somehow drawn out. I already guessed what was happening before it was explained and I wasn't too fond of the male character but the female one was ok. The book ended nicely but it would have been nice to have this made into a series or at least a longer story.

Worth reading if you like Vampires. Just don't expect it to be amazing because it isn't.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, February 17, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online