Tuesday 12 February 2008
Calla is going through a bad time. She thought her boyfriend dumping her via text message was the worst thing that could happen but standing at her mothers funeral it is clear that things can always be worse.

Calla ends up going to stay with her grandmother in Lily Dale after the funeral and soon realises that the town isn't normal. Everyone there is a psychic including her grandmother. Calla is shocked at first but then realises she has finally knows why she has been seeing those strange things. She is obviously psychic too.

This was a nice quick read and I enjoyed it alot. I really like Calla and her grandmother was amusing. There was a cliffhanger of sorts at the end which had me looking up when the next book is out. It will be released in a few months and I am definitely going to be getting hold of a copy when it is avaliable.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, February 12, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 13 February 2008 at 03:44, Anonymous Anonymous

Hi! I just came across your great review of my book LILY DALE: AWAKENING. Thanks for the thumbs up!! Coincidentally, I finished writing the last chapter of the third book, CONNECTING, late last night. That will be released in November. Keep an eye out for BELIEVING in May! Now on to Book 4 (and brainstorming for "D-ing" titles!).
Wendy Corsi Staub

 

At 13 February 2008 at 07:27, Blogger Unknown

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and posting a comment!

I can't wait for the next book and I am glad to hear there will be more!

Titles beginning with D?

Hmmmm depends on what the storyline will be like...

Dreaming
Destructable
Dancing
Deadly
Demanding
Deciding

What ever name I am sure it will be good!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online