Sunday 10 February 2008
This isn't a bad read if you can get past the amount of fashion talk that takes up alot of the pages. This is a new fresh chick-lit/Vampire novel that could turn into a nice series. With an adorable main character and some nice supporting characters this certainly has promise.

However the fashion aspect is a bit too much for me personally. I don't mind a little here and there but it did get on my nerves sometimes. On the other hand the book did get me giggling now and again and the storyline was very interesting.

Think Ugly Betty, not so ugly but working with vamps and you have 'Blood is the new Black'. I wonder if this will become a series...

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, February 10, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online