Sunday 10 February 2008
It took me a while to get into this one due to the amount of time that has passed since reading the first part in this series called 'Blue Bloods'. However when I got back up to speed on who was who and what was what I was hooked.

Schuyler is half Blue Blood and half human. Being a Blue blood is the same as being a vampire with a few differences. After some mysterious deaths Schuyler goes to Venice looking for her grandfather. Back home everyone is busy getting ready for the 'Four Hundred Ball'.

Schuyler returns from Venice with nothing new to help her find the Silver Bloods. However she does start going through some strange changes that her friend Bliss also seems to be going through.

Will they find the Silver blood? Will Schuyler's mother ever wake up? What is happening to her and Bliss? So many questions and not enough answers the book ends with a cliffhanger that leaves you wanting more.

Edit -

Just found this info about book 3.

Blue Bloods: Revelations

Fall 2008

The highly anticipated third novel in the series finds the haute vampire gang in Brazil, fighting an ancient nemesis.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, February 10, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 12 February 2008 at 04:50, Blogger Kathy

After reading your message in answer to my question about the Dodd series, I came over to re-read your review. I realize I haven't been here in a while. Between Christmas and being sick or gone all through January, I just haven't left time for the things I enjoy most, so I'm baaaack!!

Glad you liked Masquerade. I love this series. It is by far one of the best I've read in a long time.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online