Wednesday 6 February 2008
I love the Dresden Files and have read quite a few books in the series already. Of course I read this first book in the series a long time ago but when I was looking for some audiobooks to listen to on my way to work in the morning this series jumped out at me.

Why did this series appeal to me on Audiobook? Well a big plus was that James Marsters aka Spike from Buffy the Vampire slayer is the narrator. However when I started listening I realised that Spike has a British accent and James Marsters doesn't.

I was slightly disappointed but after tracking down the audiobook and having it shipped here from the States I was listening to it anyway. So over the last few weeks I have been listening to it a little at a time.

This was my 2nd audiobook ever and I have to say that I really liked it. Even though I have read this book before it was nice to revisit the series from the beginning because I have forgotten alot of the earlier action. James Marsters is a great narrator and I can't wait to listen to the next 3 books which I already have waiting here for me.

Of course the story is great and the Dresden Files are a must read. Although I really liked listening to this alot and it really made my trip to work at 5am in the morning more enjoyable I do like having a book to hold in my hand ;)

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, February 06, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online