Sunday 3 February 2008
I can't believe I waited so long to visit the Nightside again! I was under the impression that I was missing the next book in the series and didn't get around to checking the reading order until yesterday while sorting out my bookshelf. So I was really annoyed with myself when I realised this was the next book in the series and it has been sitting on my bookshelf since Summer!!

It was nice to visit the Nightside again. Sure it isn't the prettiest of places but John Taylor always manages to take you on one hell of an adventure! This time he really came up with the goods and went time travelling into the past.

Another great book from another great series and author. I am looking forward to my next visit to the Nightside and promise not to be a stranger for so long ;)

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, February 03, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online