Saturday 2 February 2008
It has been quite a while since I read 'Braced 2 Bite' the first book in this series. So I was glad to see the author added a bit of a catch up in the first chapter.

I have to say that I didn't enjoy this book as much as the first book in the series but I still liked it. The Main character, Colby, has done alot of growing up since the she became a half-blood and I she wasn't as much fun in this book. I liked the introduction of the new characters as well as seeing the old ones again. It will be interesting to see how things progress.

I am looking forward to reading Dating4Demons which is the 3rd book in this series. Maybe there will be more books after that too? I like this authors style.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, February 02, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online