Sunday 27 January 2008
When Midnight appears in Psychologist Kismet Knight's office she doesn't believe in vampires. When Midnight leaves she still doesn't believe in Vampires. However she doesn't realise that she has just set something in motion. Something that will pull her into the world of vampires and other places beyond her dreams.

This was an excellent read with a great new fresh storyline. A must read for any Vampire fans out there and for anyone who is looking for something a little different to their everyday reading.

I am really looking forward to reading more books by this author and hope 'Dark Harvest' the title mentioned in the back of this book is a sequel to this great first novel!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, January 27, 2008 |


6 Comments:


At 27 January 2008 at 10:05, Blogger Alex

Amber, this seems really good! I was looking for a new author, something a little different and this might do the trick. Your blog is a gold mine for paranormal fans. You rock, gal!!;-)

 

At 27 January 2008 at 10:15, Blogger Unknown

Thank you for the lovely words!

Come again and bring your friends ;)

 

At 27 January 2008 at 11:08, Blogger Lynda Hilburn

Dear Amber: Thank you so much for reading my book and for your sweet support! I really appreciate your willingness to share your good opinion of THE VAMPIRE SHRINK. Yes, DARK HARVEST is the next book in the series (I'm just finishing it now). It comes out October, 2008. I wrote about it on my blog, if you'd like to take a peek:
http://paranormalityuniverse.blogspot.com

And thanks for this wonderful blog and your support of the paranormal!

Hugs, Lynda Hilburn

 

At 27 January 2008 at 11:42, Blogger Unknown

Thank you soooo much for visiting and making a comment!

I wish I had read 'The Vampire Shrink' earlier. However the wait until October will be a long one!!

I have been over to your blog and will have to add it to my favourites and visit every now and again.

Thank you for your kind words and I hope you will stop by again in October ;)

 

At 27 January 2008 at 16:05, Blogger Terra57

Hi Amber,
I have been patiently waiting for you to read this book and let us all know how it is. I value your opinion and love your reviews. This is why we seem to keep coming up with the same books in swaps at bookobsessed. I just can't help but follow your lead in paranormal reads. Keep up the good work.
huggs,
Terra

 

At 2 February 2008 at 09:30, Blogger Unknown

Thank you Terry!!

I wish I had more time to read though! I have some books here that I am sure will be amazing but I can't read them all at once ;)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online