Sunday 27 January 2008
This is the 6th book in the 'Weather Warden' series and it was as face paced and as action filled as every single book before it.

I really like this series but I have to struggle every time I pick up another book in the line because I have already forgotten about what happened in the last book. I am just not one of those people who can read all the series in one go...I need a break ;)

Anyway Jo as usual has to go through alot in this book and I really hope that at some point she will finally get a break. I look forward to opening 'Firestorm' (the next book in the series) and seeing '2 years later' and Jo saying how she has been resting and enjoying life with David before getting into some trouble again.

I doubt that 'Firestorm' starts off like that but I can only hope...what I do know is that I won't wait as long to read the next book.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, January 27, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 29 January 2008 at 13:31, Blogger Princess Allie

I thought out of all the books she has written in this series, this one was the most confusing.

 

At 29 January 2008 at 13:37, Blogger Unknown

That is a good point. I have to say that this book was really 'busy' and although I like action I really think that 'Jo' the main character needs a rest and something new to happen.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online