Sunday 27 January 2008
This is the 6th book in the 'Moon' series by Rebecca York and it was disappointing.

I really enjoyed all the books in the series before this one but this newest book went off on a tangent that I didn't find that interesting and was also really out of sync with the other books.

In this book Rinna is a shapeshifter from another universe which is where everything goes weird. Logan Marshall gets caught in a trap which is meant for her but she frees him. Then to get him to safety she takes him through a portal to her world.

So this got really Sci-fi like and really made me moan in agony. I loved this interesting series till now with all the books linked through the Marshall family being werewolves looking for their lifemates. However this one went all weird with portals etc.

I kept reading till the end but I have to say I will be thinking twice about reading the next book in this series if it keeps on going in this direction.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, January 27, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online