Sunday 27 January 2008
Before reading this book I had only come across this author in some anthologies I have read. She always impressed me but I never went looking for any of her other books. So when I saw this book on my Amazon recommendations a while back I decided to give it a try.

I really enjoyed this book and loved the main character Lou alot! She was fun and friendly and reading about her was really interesting. I liked her friend Cindy and also the lovely detective. I didn't think much of her friend Stephan though...he was a little too weird somehow.

I am really looking forward to another book in this series. Alot of the story was not tied up at the end of this book so I am really hoping a new part will be out soon!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, January 27, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 30 January 2008 at 10:43, Blogger Alex

Amber,
I was checking out this author and learned that she died last July of cancer... This is so sad!

 

At 2 February 2008 at 09:31, Blogger Unknown

I was so upset to see this post that I had to go and check things out for myself.

I am really sorry to hear this aauthor passed away and with the beginning of such a nice series too!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online