Sunday 20 January 2008
With the writer's strike putting a hold on nearly every TV series I needed a 'Supernatural' fix and dug this book off my TBR pile. I have read all of the CSI original novels so it was about time I moved onto another book version of a TV series I am addicted to.

This book captured Sam & Dean perfectly. The investigations they were on were interesting and well thought out. The author obviously did alot of research to get this story right and I have to give him big points for that. I enjoyed the book and I am looking forward to reading more...maybe even seeing more of the series on TV sometime soon!

Lovely quote in the book -

Sam - "And Hey, if it wasn't for that story, we probably wouldn't have CSI today."
Dean - " No loss" he says "There's better things on Thursday night anyhow."


Of the course the better thing being 'Supernatural' ;)

I was really pleased to see that this author is writing the next CSI New York book. So I am looking forward to a good read from this author again soon!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, January 20, 2008 |


3 Comments:


At 25 January 2008 at 16:55, Blogger Wendy

I have never read a book that was based on a television series, but I love Supernatural and after reading your review may have to try one. My dd loves CSI as well and I bet she would devour the books. Thanks for the heads up on those Amber.

 

At 27 January 2008 at 06:14, Blogger Unknown

I am glad I gave you something new to try ;)

A tip with the CSI Books - Stick to the Las Vegas and New York ones. The Miami ones are nowhere near as good.

 

At 28 January 2008 at 15:00, Blogger ErinPaperbackstash

Damn writer's strike, my be shortening my season of Smallville. This pains me more than I'd like to admit.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online