Sunday 20 January 2008
Alot of people already know Kelley Armstrong as the author of the 'Women of the Otherworld' series. This book is actually not paranormal and is the start of a new series for Mrs Armstrong. I was pretty eager to give it a try so this book has been in my bag for the last few weeks and I have been reading it on the bus/tram.

Some parts of this book were alot more interesting than other parts. In general this was a great book with a good story. The characters were easy to get to know and the style was just as I was used to by this author.

For a new series and a first novel this is worth reading if you are a fan of the author or of murder/mystery/thriller type books. I will be trying the second book in the series when it comes out as I am really interested to see where the writer will take this series. Although I have to say I prefer her Paranormal books alot more!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, January 20, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online