Sunday 20 January 2008
This 8th book in the 'Nightcreature' series is just as good as the last 7 books before it. I love the writers style and she always has a great story to tell. I hope this series carries on for a long time to come.

This time we are still in Lake Buff. However we aren't following the Mayor this time but the sheriff Grace McDaniel. This story is mostly about Cherokee magic but we do have a little werewolf thrown in and of course the Jäger-Suchers put in a little appearence.

If you are a fan of this series it is a must read. If you haven't tried this yet then get the first book and give it a go. A little romantic now again but the stories are amazing. The author must put alot of research into what she writes which makes it a worthwhile read.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, January 20, 2008 |


2 Comments:


At 26 January 2008 at 14:50, Blogger Cherie

Thanks for your comments on this series as a whole. As I'm organizing all my books and trying to get rid of the ones I don't think I'll ever read, some entire series have come to light, ones like this, that I haven't even started yet.

I was happy to read that this isn't all romance-y in a paranormal wrapper, because I believe you and I are very alike in that regard in that we can do without the romance in our books (especially the helpless swooning female crap)! LOL

 

At 27 January 2008 at 06:17, Blogger Unknown

Of course each book in this series has the normal page or 2 of sex. Nothing new there. However each book in the series has a nice paranormal build up and lovely twists.

I would have stopped reading this series long ago if it was too mushy.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online