Saturday 19 January 2008
I picked this up at a booksale a few months ago. The sale was pretty hectic and I grabbed this one because of the pretty cover and the interesting title. Getting home I realised this was for younger readers...which I don't mind reading myself...It makes me feel a little younger ;)

This was a nice fluffy witchy tale. I liked the characters and the storyline was not too bad. Lots of twists and turns in the story made it really interesting although there were a few times when I thought it was slightly silly.

Not a bad read and nice and quick too. If I happen upon other books by this author I would give them a chance.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, January 19, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online