Thursday 17 January 2008
Sometimes when I buy a book I will look at the write-up, compare it to the cover and then decide if I want to buy or maybe just stick it on my wishlist for later.

The write-up for this book sounded good but slightly vague but the cover screamed 'Cool New Urban Paranormal' So of course I couldn't resist. However now I wish I had just left this book on my wishlist for later.

It wasn't bad but it wasn't good. It was good enough that I read it to the end but the story wasn't that exciting and the characters didn't really do anything for me either.

Borrow from a friend or leave it on your wishlist and maybe someone will get you a copy for your Birthday. However I wouldn't say this is the must have book that I thought it would be. Although I have to say that I will look out for more books by this author. It will be interesting to see what comes next.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Thursday, January 17, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 9 December 2009 at 12:28, Blogger Jackie (Literary Escapism)

Mmm...I thought the same thing.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online