Sunday 13 January 2008
This is the 5th book of the 'Darkyn' series and I have been looking forward to this one being released. I really enjoyed the first 4 books in this series but this 5th book did give me some trouble.

Firstly it took me ages to get into the story. Once the regular characters came into things I found myself liking the story more but there were still times where I found the story boring.

Secondly I found it hard to get used to the many new characters. I think it took about 90+ pages before I started to really get into this story and I particularly liked the 'Robin Hood' twist in the tale. However the whole castle, jousting, my lady stuff etc did bore me. Although I did really like finding out more about Jayr and her story which was very interesting.

There were alot of twists in this story and it was quite sexy and steamy at times. Still a great Darkyn novel this wasn't my favourite so far but it is a definite must read for anyone who has been following the series.

I am really looking forward to the next book due out later this year and hope that we will see more of Jayr in the future. We need more gals!!!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, January 13, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online