Sunday 13 January 2008
I love this series and have been eagerly awaiting this 3rd book about the life of coyote/mechanic 'Mercy Thompson'. I loved it and want more now!!! I just love this character and can't get enough of her!

This book deals more with the 'Fae' and then later on we get quite a bit of werewolf action. Mercy goes through alot in this book towards the end and I worried about her during the last 40 pages or so. However she is a fighter and I can't wait to see what she gets up to next.

I have to say that being Welsh I love the fact that Bran is Welsh and Wales is mentioned alot in this book. However I feel cheated that German is used but no Welsh...maybe one of the future books could have more Welsh in it? Maybe even someone visiting from Wales??

Anyway...loving the series and looking forward to the next one. Mercy rocks!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, January 13, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online