Saturday 12 January 2008
Fire Study is just as the author describes it to be...'HOT'!

This already amazing series has managed to get even better in this 3rd part. Filled with more magic than before and more twists and turns than a rollercoaster this was a delight to read!

I am in awe of Jelena who definitely deserves a holiday after this book. Maybe she will get one too...who knows? I only hope there will be a 4th part because this series is one I will be keeping and reading again and again!

I won't say anymore because I know there are alot of people who are eagerly awaiting the next book. All I can say is you won't be disappointed!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, January 12, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 13 January 2008 at 17:25, Anonymous Anonymous

I love a good book with unexpected Twists & Turns.
A book I just finished reading with just that is called Dancing Backward to Paradise.
I had to buy this book for the following reasons:
1. I'm getting married in paradise
2. I totally judge a book by its cover
3. and I loved the back of the book

Call me judgemental, but it was a GREAT purchase.

Not to mention the author - Vera Jane Cook - she is a gifted writer that could break your heart, and then have you break out into laughter.
We all know life has its tragedies, humor and even mysteries - This story has all of that.
I have read so many novels that slip through the cracks - make sure you don't let this be one of them.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online