Monday 31 December 2007
This was my 'Bag Book' (the book I leave in my bag to read when I am out and about) and because of the holidays it hasn't seen alot of action. However when I saw that I had made it to 339 books I knew I had to finish just one more to make it a nice round 340. So my half read 'Bag Book' came out ;)

I enjoyed this book more than the previous book I read by Derek Acorah. The writing was alot smoother and informative and I felt that more thought had gone into this book.

This is a nice quick easy book to read. Some of the stories are more interesting as others but all are worth reading. Derek can really tell a good story and he has alot of them to tell. I will look forward to reading more of them in the future.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, December 31, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online