Saturday 29 December 2007
This has got to be one of the best series that I stumbled across this year. With 2007 coming to an end I have to say that 'Poison Study' and 'Magic Study' were 2 of my top 20 books read this year.

Magic Study picks up the story where Poison Study left us. Yelena is on her way to finally be reunited with her family. This of course isn't easy for our heroine or the family she hasn't seen for so many years. However some nice twists start appearing as you read along.

The story carries on with us travelling to Sitia and of course this is where the magic really takes place. I loved reading about the new locations and people. The descriptions are so good that I could really imagine what everything would look like. Maybe a movie could be made in the future???

Of course things are not easy for Yelena and it isn't long before she is in trouble and trying to help others who are in trouble. She is a great character and even though she is stubborn, strong and sometimes naive she is magic! A character you can really relate too. I really loved the way she talks to her horse!

I can't wait for the 3rd book in the series 'Fire Study' and I now have to print out the short stories from the authors website so I have some more of this wonderful world to read about.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, December 29, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online