Wednesday 26 December 2007
After spending quite a few hours in front of the TV ill last weekend watching 'Bones' I realised I needed to get up to date with the book version of Kathy Reichs 'Temperance Brennan series. However I have to say that this book left me craving for more of the TV version!

Usually you find TV series or films based on books are horrible compared to the written word. However Kathy Reichs (who produces the TV series based on her books) did some lovely changes to her characters and series for TV!

Temperance is not a character I really like in the book. She is cold and uninteresting. Also the storyline in this book didn't really grab me so much. The TV version of Temperance is much warmer...also her workplace is nicer and she has a great team which she doesn't have in the books.

Ok...too much TV and not enough reading ;) I will be reading more Kathy Reichs but I think I need series 2 of Bones first heheh

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, December 26, 2007 |


4 Comments:


At 27 December 2007 at 09:19, Anonymous Anonymous

I've watched season 1 and 2 of Bones and am completely hooked, what I miss most in the books are the squints, not to mention Booth! ;-)

 

At 27 December 2007 at 10:42, Blogger Unknown

I am nearly at the end of the first series myself. I have already ordered series 2 ;)

I miss the squints and Booth too! It is a real shame that the books aren't more like the TV version!

 

At 28 December 2007 at 01:42, Anonymous Anonymous

I really enjoyed the second season, especially the new relationships! ;-)

 

At 28 December 2007 at 08:08, Blogger Unknown

Ooooo!!!! I hope my order arrives soon!!! Right now it is out of stock!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online