Wednesday 26 December 2007
I was away for Christmas this year and made myself take books that I have put off reading for a while. This book hasn't been with me that long but it was one that I knew I wouldn't read if I didn't force myself. So this one went with me and I made myself read it.

I finished the book quite quickly. The characters were ok and the story wasn't much to write about. I guess the most thrilling thing about this one is the fact that the main character is a lesbian and therefore there are lots more lesbians in the book. No sex or violence really to speak of this book was quite lame for a murder mystery. Something you would expect to find on TV before the watershed.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, December 26, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online