Wednesday 26 December 2007
The first thing I have to say about this CSI book is - Bring back Max Allan Collins!!! After writing 8 other CSI Las Vegas books Max Allan Collins has been replaced by Ken Goddard and it wasn't a good replacement.

Ken Goddard obviously hasn't spent much time watching CSI Las Vegas and it showed with his lack of depth with the characters. The storyline he chose to write about in his first (and hopefully last) CSI book was based on something he obviously knows alot about but did not fit nicely into a book. This story could have made a good episode but it was not worth reading compared to the other great books that have been released based on the TV series.

So to say this was disappointing is an understatement. However I have to say that I love this show so much that I will always end up buying the books. I just wish the writers would love the show as much and put more into it.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, December 26, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 28 December 2007 at 08:32, Anonymous Anonymous

Sounds like I need to stay clear of this one. Thanks!

 

At 28 December 2007 at 08:58, Blogger Unknown

Glad I could help!!

CSI rocks!!! Bring back MAX ALLAN COLLINS!!!!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online