Monday 17 December 2007
I don't read as much 'chick-lit' as I used to but there are certain authors I always keep a look out for because I always enjoy them. Alexandra Potter is one of them.

This book started off as my 'Bag book' that gets read on the tram/bus etc but I got so into the story that I just spent the last hour or more in bed finishing it off ;)

It was a lovely story with a few nice twists! The characters were lovely and there was a hint of paranormal too! What I really liked was that the book is set over Christmas/New Year so it was the right time of year. I also enjoyed the American gal getting used the Brits!

Lovely book that I enjoyed reading even though I am not a Mr Darcy fan. I will be looking for future books by this author.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, December 17, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 18 December 2007 at 17:39, Blogger Mark Henry

Hi Amber,

It's been a week since I announced the Winner of the Happy Hour of the Damned ARC.

You probably haven't read that post.

Email me...

me@markhenry.us

...and I'll get the ARC off to you.

Mark

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online