Sunday 2 December 2007
This 3rd book in the 'Betwitching' series was a nice cosy mystery with a twist of magic, ghosts and romance. A nice main character and some lovely regular cast members this is a lovely book to read and enjoy.

There is one thing that I don't like about this series and that is how long it takes for a new book to arrive. Every year in December for the last 3 years a new book has appeared. It takes me at least 50 pages to get back into the characters etc and then it is over 200 pages later.

I guess I will be waiting till December 2008 for another 'Bewitching' book.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, December 02, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 4 January 2008 at 13:42, Blogger Madelyn Alt

Good news, I hope -- we're moving to an every nine month schedule for the time being. I'm very pleased! Look for the next installment around September 2008.

Thanks for the kind words about the books -- I'm so glad you're enjoying them!

Mad :)

 

At 5 January 2008 at 13:44, Blogger Unknown

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment!

Great news about the schedule! I think I can wait till September for the next book ;)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online