Saturday 1 December 2007
I knew I was going to like this as soon as I read what it was about. I have always found forensics fascinating so reading a book about a girl who is also interested in this medical area was too good to miss out on.

I was right about liking this one. I actually read it in one sitting and even though I didn't intend on reading the book in one go I couldn't bring myself to put it down.

This was a nice face paced story with some nice twists and turns. The characters were nice and the writing good. The author obviously puts alot of research into her writing and I can't wait to read more of her novels.

Worth reading if you like CSI or Crime Mystery Thrillers. Supposed to be aimed at Teenagers but not childish in anyway at all.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, December 01, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online